Toyota of Boerne is one of the premier Toyota dealerships in all of Texas and is currently expanding their sales team! Have you been in the same old boring job for years living paycheck to paycheck? It is time to fast track your career and start earning what you are worth! An auto sales career at Toyota of Boerne is the clear career choice.
What Toyota Of Boerne Offers
Along with great pay and an amazing work environment, we offer great benefits! Our sales associates are eligible for:
- Uncapped Commissions
- We Promote from within
- Medical, Dental & Life insurance
- 401K Matching
- Vacation pay
- A great work environment where every employee counts!
Take control of your career when you attend the Toyota of Boerne Open House this week only!
About the Event
The Toyota of Boerne Open House will last from Monday, September 10th to Friday, September 14th from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn what it takes to be an automotive sales professional.
While at the open house, you’ll learn about the position of Automotive Sales Consultant. If you don’t have any experience in this area, don’t worry. Toyota of Boerne offers a $2,500 paid training program for the first 30 days to get you up to speed. If you do have experience in the field, the dealership invites you to come in and review its impressive pay plan. Our average sales associates make $6200 a month!
Take a look at just a few of the sales consultants duties and responsibilities:
- Determine each customer’s vehicle needs by asking questions and listening.
- Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and devote himself/herself to guaranteeing satisfaction of customers.
- Establish personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Report to the new vehicle Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analysis.
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
If you are interested in a career in automotive sales, please submit your résumé to VBMauto.com or stop by the Toyota of Boerne Open House this week. If you have any questions, give us a call at 210-970-7940.
You might also like: Quick Road Trips From Boerne
Working at Toyota of Boerne
Aside from highly competitive pay, working at Toyota of Boerne comes with many perks. One of the most noticeable is the fact that VBM Auto Group, the 3-dealership group of which Toyota of Boerne is a member, is family owned and operated. Career advancement opportunities abound, with 70 percent of all VBM management having been promoted from within the organization. The employee benefit programs are also generous, and the energetic and upbeat atmosphere will have you excited to come into work every day.
Take control of your career when you attend the Toyota of Boerne Open House this week!