You are invited to attend our sales job fair, we are conducting open interviews and would love the opportunity to talk to you about the possibility of joining our sales team! We are looking for ambitious, customer-centric, motivated individuals to join our team. If you’re ready to explore new career opportunities at a job where you are in charge of your own success, then make plans to attend the Sales Hiring Event at Toyota of Boerne.
About the Event
The Sales Hiring Event will take place on Monday, February 4th and Tuesday, February 5th, from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Come in for open interviews and to learn more about available positions.
Toyota of Boerne is looking for individuals that have the aptitude for sales and want the training to succeed. We offer a $2500.00 training salary for our intensive 30-day training program. You will be trained by the best sales managers in the industry that will invest in your success.
Toyota of Boerne expects a huge turnout for this event, so don’t delay coming in. Positions are filling quickly, which means the sooner you come in, the better your chances of landing the position. All interviews will be held at Toyota of Boerne, 31205 Interstate 10 Frontage Road.
For more information, call Carolyn at 210-870-1837 or complete an online application.
Working at Toyota of Boerne
Aside from highly competitive pay, working at Toyota of Boerne comes with many perks. One of the most noticeable is the fact that VBM Auto Group, the 3-dealership group of which Toyota of Boerne is a member, is family owned and operated. Career advancement opportunities abound, with 70 percent of all VBM management having been promoted from within the organization. The employee benefit programs are also generous, and the energetic and upbeat atmosphere will have you excited to come into work every day.
Our average sales associate makes $6,200.00 per month. Not average? Our top performers make $100K+!
More details on the position below:
- Cultivate enriching relationships to create clientele for life.
- Exhibit consultative selling skills. Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Continuously develop product knowledge and become a Toyota product specialist
- Perform high-quality, professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure successful referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive within sales situations.
- Available to work flexible hours and weekends
- Ambitious and driven to succeed
- Willing to become a Toyota Product Specialist
- Fantastic communication skills with customers and team members
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Plans
- 401K Plan
- Paid time off and vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training for 30 Day
- Family owned and operated
- Health and Wellness
You might also like: Toyota Of Boerne Celebrates 10 Years Of Outstanding Business
Make Plans to Attend
Clear your schedule, ready your résumé, and get ready to embark on your greatest career journey yet at Toyota of Boerne’s Sales Hiring Event!