Whether you’re in Boerne, Texas, or you’re going somewhere with open space outside of the city limits, there’s an abundance of things to do outdoors. If you live in this part of the state or plan to visit, make sure you have a good pair of walking shoes so that you can visit some of the more beautiful and exciting places.
Enjoy Fresh Texas Air
- River Road Park – At River Road Park, you can bring some breadcrumbs with you and feed the ducks. Since they’re used to getting fed by humans, you can get close but without worrying about them biting. To get into the park, you can leave your vehicle in an adjoining lot and then walk just a short distance. This park is also a perfect place to walk your dogs or have conversations with friends. After taking a casual stroll, grab a delicious lunch at the Dodging Duck restaurant located directly across the treat.
- Stricker Trail Rides – Do you love horseback riding? If so, Stricker Trail Rides has horses for all skill levels. You’ll head out from the stables, going along a dirt trail with gorgeous greenery all around. If you can take several hours out of your schedule, this is an excellent way to unwind and get outside for fresh air. For some of the most beautiful scenery in the county, you’ll find a Western trail ride ideal.
- Tapatio Springs Hill Country Club Golf – You can even spend an afternoon golfing if you want. While the course is not the most advanced, it will still test your skills. Whether you golf regularly or have never hit the greens before, you’ll feel right at home at this golf club. With a friend or a spouse, a day putting and driving is an excellent way for you to enjoy the great outdoors in Boerne.
- Kreutzberg Canyon Natural Area – For a real outdoor experience, you’ll find The Kreutzberg Canyon Natural Area Not only can you walk your dogs and go for a stroll, but you can also hike and drop a kayak into the water by going to the head of the river. However, most people go to this area for birdwatching. You’ll see all kinds of species, which makes this spot perfect for taking photographs and sharing with your friends.
- Cave Without a Name – Go to The Cave Without a Name for a great activity. The funny thing is that a lot of people who visit Boerne have no idea the cave exists, making it a little-known secret. Although you’ll have to descend a slightly steep hill, you’ll feel amazed by what you see. For something to do with the entire family, a trip to the Cave Without a Name is worth it. Just make sure that you wear shoes with a rubber sole since the ground is slippery in some places.
You’re going to need a reliable vehicle to get you to all these activities. Come find your next ride at Toyota of Boerne in Boerne, Texas.